Sunday, April 20, 2008

Raining day

Raining again..
I just finish to "eat" all the notes for tomorrow test..Em.. wonder will it use for me to score in this subject?? Never know! Feel so down.. This semester i got no confident to score my gpa above 3.0 cos of the low coursework mark.. feel regret cause didn't done it well...Hope that i can score in this sem..

Still raining there..
He is sleeping behind there cause of headache..Just finish viewed her blog..full with sadness..i wonder is it when a person is on the sad position will need to write out something to release their sadness??I used to be the same.. but now, i can't even write out a long and meaningful post just like used..She is giving up a relationship when he is still in love..He is now giving up the relationship when she found out that she still love him..its complicated... But what is done is done.. it can never turn back to previous life.. start to appreciate everyone beside u and this will be the best thing to do before u regret.. Wonder why..why girls are always sensitive and "small gas"?Not trying to deny but i also the same...I mind on everything that they do to me since they ever be the important role in my life..I will never forgot the good and bad they did for me..He told.. "seems like u all still so good like before"I said..."something just can see through the outlook but u will never know how the inner will be"There is still a thorn between us.. will never gone... just still haven't been brought into the open..once it does.. everything change again... Who lead this happened to us..the behavior of selfish...feel lucky that in my life.. there is still a friend for me.. a real and true friend..Do not need to meet always but can chit chat for everything.. This is what i appreciated so much all this while...

Friends is always a big trouble to me..Some friend i used to took it as most important part in my life but in the end actually it just nothing...And now.. i no longer to being so fool as last time and i found my happiness lastly..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home