Tuesday, May 20, 2008

20 May 2008

Em.. Few week didn't drop any comment over here, is it due to lazy or i got no idea what can i write over here although there is alot of thing happen this few week..
I just back from perhentian island last week. Its a nice trip. I spend alot of nice time with my dear darling and this cost us alot too. Hehe.. We become dark indian althoug my sis keep mention we just got a bit dark then before. Wuhaha..
Finally, my tortoise got their new big house lo.. and also have their own toys after 10 months i bought them from shop.. Hehe..

Something i always wondering.. Wonder is it the relationship is hard to maintain?
Is it too often to be together will let them feel bored to each other? Em.. wondering!
Maybe some feel is gone.. maybe is too used to be with each other and hope to try or seek to another different feel..
Anyway, i hope this won't happen to me and so does him.. cause i really hope to spend my another life time with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home