Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tears..

Oh gosh! Finished my FMR test finally.. Actually really finish study all the calculation and the theory before the exam.. Just like the EMH that we study in the FMR.. when there is a new information, you can only beat the market if the information are over the expectation. You will get abnormal return. But worst thing is it was opposite in the examination..when open the paper, oh shit!! all is over our expectation.. you though this time can earn an abnormal return?! NOT!! you are die cause of the result are over our expectation!! SHIT!!.. again and again..Haiz... Really a hard paper for me.. Don't know how about others la.. but for me really a difficult paper.. Some more the low coursework ma.. make almost faint...Haiz and haiz.. when my good luck will come back to me??

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darl darl, I'll be at your side always to share your sadness and your tears. I'll always support you no matter what. There are 2 more subjects to go. So you cant give up O! And you must score with distinction. I knoe u can do it de! cause u are my DARL! LoL. Love you ya! muack Muack!

April 30, 2008 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger piggy said...

Darl.. just feel moody after the FMR exam.. haiz.. i will be ok soon.. hehe.. love u too

April 30, 2008 at 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home