Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Shopping Queen



I "fall in love" with online shopping.. No need go out but still can enjoy the window shopping at home.. Great feel! Sit infront computer and start searching the cloth, shoes, bag, and also the air cooler. Em.. I used to be a person damn hate to shopping at shopping mall. It's damn tired for me to walk around the whole big mall but can't even buy a thing that i need and i like.. He ever said me that i don't even like a girl cos i don't like to shop at mall. wuhaha.. But sorry to tell you that, do not like shopping doesn't mean that can cut in waste. I still spent more but just on the food.. I will willing to pay if i like the food so much.. "KFC, Mc Dong2, Pizza, Shushi K"..all my favourite although some said they are "rubbish" food. Another good news for me, after the KFC open in sg long, dominos pizza will be the next which will open soon within this few week. Wao. i will become a fat po soon if Mc Dong2 and also shushi king have there branch in sg long.. but damn excited that if the dream come true! haha..


Now.. i turn back to be as a girl who like shopping by net. Good for me because i am a lazy bug.. wuhaha.. All the cloth are pretty and also cheap and i just need to pay by ebanking then i can sit at home and wait the thing come to me.. sounds good right??


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sound great, great to see u become feipo.. haha.. kdkd..

April 23, 2008 at 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home