Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Emotion..

I think i should control my temper although i had mentioned hundred and thousand time before. I am damn emotion when facing something, some word and some matter. I don't know what was going on or maybe is due to hormone problem. Need to say sorry to him but actually not totally my fault. Nowadays, I am damn sensitive with something, some person. I try to ignore but sorry is hard to make it. Maybe i am different than what i used to be but now i just like to treat the person on how they treat me. Some people will act different in front others but talk a lot bad thing behind others. They will act like a being protected animal but actually they are the one who hurt others the most. I do not like this kind of style but in the reality this is what human should learn to protect themselves from hurt by others. I am too straight forward with my emotion and this is will be the weakness of me in my life. Friends to me no longer the most important cause there is no different with having a good friend vs no friend. Even a best buddy will also can be the one that betray you at the end. Even a best buddy will also can be the one who hurt you the most. If you ever experience, you will know the hurt. So friend? Maybe i do not need it. Or maybe i just suit to leave alone myself. In my own world. Have my own self happiness. I am an active, talkative person? Since the day i found out what is friend, i am no longer the used anymore. Took the friendship as most important in life are the thing that i regret all this while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home