Monday, December 15, 2008

Graduated

War with UTAR finally finished. And now its the new life for me..
Recently busy to seek for house to move. So tired and in the bad mood condition.
And here, maybe you will ask, graduate soon but why still down in mood? In fact, i also do not know what happen to myself. Not really happy and enjoy but feel tired for everything.

Going to have an interview later with WVB Sdn Bhd. Again another question rise up, since i had accept the offer of PBB why still keep going for interview? The reason is just simple as it is because i had accept the interview before PBB give me the call, so no matter how i will still need to attend the interview.

Its a busy days for me..
Need to go interview then IKEA-ing with darling, then back my new house to clean it and attend my ex-coursemate gathering. Cause of many other factor make me not that wish to attend the gathering. Alot of feels just keep on appear in my mind. Haiz..

No matter how.. still wish its a good day for me. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home