Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Interview?!!

Just finish the interview with PBB.. Actually, the position they give is not the position that i want. But still, i attend the interview cause think to gain more experience.

Luckily this time i didnt act too nervous in front the interviewer.. And they actually quite interested on my past working experience as a credit card sales agent. They ask me alot of question on that. Hehe..

This interview cost me 4 hours to finish it. After interview still need to have a personal test which content 250 question of it. SWT.. really make me feel annoying with those question. So at the end, i just simply tick on the answer. Hehe..My darling so yam kong lo.. Need to wait for me for 4 hours. But luckily, he is a good ppl, didnt lost his patient while wait for me. ^^

Before go PBB interview, i received a msg from job street that ask permission of me to send the resume to a company call Mewaholeo Industry S/B. The position of it is a Treasurer executive. Sounds nice right? I think so.. They had send me a mail to ask me apply the position. They also telling me that if i apply it, the passing rate will be much more higher since the company had already pre-qualified me. Hm.. so i m now consider whether to apply it or not. But i need to back to Johor if i pass the interview. Haiz...

Some more, IBM was calling me for attend the test.
Haiz... dilemma..

what should i do? How to make decision leh??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home