Sunday, November 16, 2008

SmOkE


Different people have different point of view on the behavior of smoking. I don't really like the people who smoking in front of me, especially friends of me. If they did, i will wake away or stop them from doing that.

Just now i told him that people who smoke really give a bad impression to others especially those girls who are smoke. The respond he gave is as below:


" Smoke doesn't mean he is bad people. Used i also think as what u think but now I ad jump out from this view"

Hmm.. wonder, who is the one make him has a different point of view.

In my world, girl should not smoke. If not" see through my own eyes", I really can't believe that girl will have this kind of behavior. I am damn hairan when see them smoke in front of me. I can't even accept this truth.

Maybe smoking really one of the way for them to release their stress.. but still, it really really give me a bad impression.
How if some day my daughter also have this behavior? Wonder what is my action on that time. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home