Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Oh gosh!!

Oh gosh!! what's going on with me? Damn bad luck for this few days..
His car got bang, my car got crash(by myself..hehe,paise), both of us step on shit and now my fan spoil!!! What's going on??!! This fan just brough from carrefour 2 months ago but then that day when i was sitting infront the comp, suddenly "phiew".. The motor of the fan ROSAK de.. oh my godness.. "yao mou gam hak zai o??" haiz.. So hot for this few day, how am i going to survive with only 1 fan in my room? The damn stupid idiot $^*@^*#& CARREFOUR, still ask us go to the fan shop ourself to get the warrenty. SHIT!! Its at KLANG!!! so far how to go? If like that i rather to buy another brand new fan more worth than send it to the shop ourself. Haiz.. when my luck will back to me again?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur luck will be there soon, dun worry, and ur cantonese improve alot.. congratulation.. hehe.. cheer ya, dun be so bad..

April 23, 2008 at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home