Saturday, July 26, 2008

Unilife??

What a early morning for me again.. what's the time now?? Hmm.. 8.35am..

4 years in KL.. i keep learning to live as KL life but still...Haiz..
Everyday sleep early and wake up early.. Hmm.. Uni life??? SWT!!

Just finish view her blog.. again, full with sadness..
Just like what the previous she did, she still can't let off all the thing that was happened. Even though she looks happy in front all of us, but still a lot of thing is still hang in her mind. Just hope that she can let go everything.

I don't know how is their life now.. I don't even know how good the relationship they are now.. Sometime when i try to talk with them, but it was a quick time for me to found out that actually we don't have the same topic anymore. I was always like an outsider but their listener. Its ok for me now cause i had let go the thing.. I had found out that no matter how many effort i put on the friendship, no matter how good they treat me, there will still a gap between us.. Everything is just like nothing... and time will not turn to previous no matter how hard you work to pull it back.
Maybe just throw all the thing behind and look forward, you will know that it was just a 1/4 of your life, there is still 3/4 of life waiting for us to treasure.

Hope you will happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home