Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sem break.. time for me to take a break..

Finally.. we all finished our year 3 sem 2 final exam.. Its really the time for us to celebrate..
And finally, i am going to run from this cage soon, just 3 more months and i can't wait for it.

Its really a hard time in this final.. 3 years, the first time i insomnia during the exam period. Its never happen in my life before. Tension, pressure?? i don't think so since in the morning of the exam i still can sit in front the computer and watching the drama.. Damn relax.. I left Mr K behind study alone but i am in front enjoying my drama.. hehe. So now, what the problem with me? what cause me insomnia during this "honeymoon"??

Or maybe not the problem of tension or pressure, cause after the final, even i am damn damn tired and sleepy, i still cant fall asleep as well.. Again, i left Mr K sleeping behind and i am here enjoy my blogging.. wuhaha..

So how my result will be?? Hmm... too much uncertainty.. so it is unpredictable.. heihei..

Going back hometown soon lo.. can see my papa mama and didi lo.. but need to say bye bye to my little black, quite sad and feel unwilling.. i am too used with the life always be with him..

Yeah.. sem break now.. i m relax now.. but still i hope i will not insomnia again tonight.. may god bless me.. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home