Friday, February 20, 2009

Tired

I am tired.. since the day my father was in hospital..
I wake up early in the morning and go to look for my parents in hospital, I rush back from branch to go to hospital too. I don't even have time to rest myself. I really tired.

I though some one will understand my situation. I though he will be the one who always support and stand by my side. But in fact, he is the one who blame me dun care him during this period.
I am tired, I need some one dote on me, care me and support me always..

I feel stress, I feel tired and going to frustated soon..

Who.. who is the one that can always stand by my side, put himself in my shoes, and care me the most.. I need you.. I really need you.

I hate with the life full of fighting....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home