Sunday, October 4, 2009

my heart~

I seems like alot of thing wanna drop down at at here but do not know how to start the story.

I cry in front of my sister. I told her that i am tired and i am useless.
I do not know what to do and what i suppose to do now.
She ask me to cry out what ever want to release, don't keep it in heart.
I cry.. cry till my eyes also bengkak..Cry till my heart also pain. Cry for what? i don't know..

I ask.. do u still remember what u had promise me yday morning?
He said ya.. he does.
Then? But still the answer still let me disappointed.
u rather stay at home play majong with friends.. what am i to u? is it just a person who pass by?
although i didn't request any commitment from u, but still i will mind and care that am i important to u?
What i expect to get from? Nothing.. as my heart was disappoint many times.
Just appreciated whatever i have now, this is the least i can do..
I can feel my heart was tired..
My darling, can you feel it??

姐姐问,怎么你总是追着别人跑..
是吗?我有吗?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home