Thursday, August 20, 2009

20/08/2009

Recently really damn tired and sleepy. Keep fishing while working. Hmm.. How to solve it leh?

Should i say that i actually quite "hang fuk" cos got alot of people care and sayang of me??
But don't know why just feel like its not that real.. It just like in a dream and there is a risk that i will suddenly wake up from it.

First time there is a guy cook for me, DAMN nice the food. First time i feel that i been dote on by a guy that i like. What's that kind of feel? I really do not know how to describe of it. It seems like real but seems as quite far from me too.

My mood up and down cause of the same things, same matters and same problems.
Can some one else help me to from this?
No matter how, something still have to keep in mind, can't say it out..
May god bless me.. May god give me some space to put all the things in..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home