Wednesday, December 16, 2009

crapping

Shushi day on tomorrow...
hahah...
have to enjoy myself there and throw all the trouble behind of my mind...

Hmm... have a drink now...
try to improve my drinking level so that i could easily join with them...

OMG...
my heart was starting beating fast as i am going to drunk soon..

who's the one who can really hear what i concern about????????
ehmmmm...
sis?? NO~!
ting?? NO~!
fish?? NO~!


aiya... no friend for me...
and the one who can i speak to was speak currently...
cannot kacau him pula...

Just wonder..
if oneday my mind was overload...
will i just left the world without saying anythinG??
Just wonder.....

Have to enjoy myself now...
JIA YOU LST..
u can do it~~~

NO ONE APPRECIATE.. still got urself..
=)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think in life, we will face different kind of situation.....

December 19, 2009 at 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home