Thursday, April 24, 2008

He is proud of us..

Today just received my brother call and he told me that he had save a person life in this afternoon at school. Suddenly feel that he was growth up and feel proud of him cause of his well done job. Kelvin Lim.. You are the proud of us. Haha..
I just finish my CBM revision and prepare to go to bed. This is another subject that let me study till almost lost my temper. WMC.. what is that, how to calculate? Find all the tutorial answer but none even 1 of it are completed answer. Lecture note just got only and only 1 example with a damn small word but still make me can't understand how to do it. Oh shiT! Still think that it will be more easy for me cause of more calculation but in fact a small calculation already make me dizzy and lost all the energy. Haiz..
Darling was planning to go to perhentian with his friends just now. Feel excited to hear that and i am now start planning the schedule of me during this holidays even though the final still haven't past yet. Hehe..
Time to sleep lo.. Good nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home