Thursday, April 24, 2008

Shit...o shit! i love shit..

I am damn damn damn sleepy. When start studying CBM, my eyes almost close when look at all those words. Even my eyes didn't close, study till half way my mind also fly away. Can't even focus and concentrate on my study. I hope can shout loudly "Oh shit, what am i going to do?" But the worst thing is my shit can't answer my question since it just a shit!. haha...
Perhentian, Fraser hill.. Arr... even dream also dream both of u.. when can the exam past? Hope it can past soon so i can go out gai gai with darling.. Too boring with just stay at home and look at those lecture notes. Hope this study moment..Feel sleepy again.. I hope can concentrate.. How to do?
Wonder why he always curi tengok when i am writting my blog. Maybe he also a 8 gong.. haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home