Tuesday, March 17, 2009

6.32am

Early in the morning. I sit in front of comp but dunno wat to do.

I wish i could drop down something at here but i found out tat all the things cross to my mind, no matter how hardworking am i, i still cant turn it into word and write down at here. So i just can keep it keep it and keep it... till the time it become words.

I wonder, wat kind of characteristic i am. Is it really as what i show in front of others. Or there is a hidden character in my body? A good question but i need to find out the answer myself.

I have to start to be independent. I need to start to recognize the road, find the way back home.. I cant always depends on others. Cause i no longer a small little kid. Even how hard for me to do the thing, i still have to go through myself. This is the target that i set for myself and hope that i could do it as well..

The one that i loved, maybe sometime i am not good in caring, but i am sincere when i do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home