Saturday, August 1, 2009

HELP!!

What's wrong with me??
I start to confuse myself.. I don't even understand what am i doing now..
I hurt others, cos i am in hurt.. Is it i try to protect myself? Nope!! This is just an excuse!!!

Sorry mummy cos of my rude..
I should say those things to you. I should know how hard you are.. But i still choose the wrong way to treat you to hurt you !!

I just hope that someone could just understand what i am thinking now..
I though my sis should be understand, but seems as she not..

I just like an outsider in the house now, wrong in everything that i said and i did.
I shouldn't be here..

I am too selfish..
I just think of myself..

Actually i know what is right and what is wrong...
but i just choose the wrong way to did it.. and i purposely do that...

what's wrong with me??
I change alot.. I dunno how to be happy, i dunno how to smile anymore..

HELP!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As i once said to you is not what ppl look at you and think about you. Everyone is different. Talk about i share the same thought person is hardly come by. Dont blame other or yourself over it. To be happy or to be sad is up to you to choose. But you you're self choose to be sad.

August 1, 2009 at 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home