Sunday, March 22, 2009

22 March 2009. 8.11am

My heart was step by a big stone. This is the feel that i am currently experience it.

I told myself can't be so weak. I am the one who did wrong and I should be the one who bear the punishment although it is hard for me to accept it.

Tears was dropped when the truth come in front of me. I should be honest that i really can't stand on the pain that comes to me. This is the 2nd time I been through this kind of "hurt". But still thanks for the 1st, cause i been through before, so the it not that pain as the previous.

I choose to go out alone. On the way, i am actually think of find some one to talk to but funny thing is that i don't even have a friend that can borrow me his/her shoulder when i am in trouble. I feel sad of it, tears then dropped again.

He say maybe can back to previous. But i don't think of it.
I'm sad that cause i give up alot of things just cause of a thing, but at the end i gain nothing.
In fact, it's easy to be spoiled. Since the day he broke the chair, it is means that he also broke the heart of us? I wonder...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home