Sunday, April 26, 2009

26 April 2009

Uh huh.. almost 1 month didn't update my blog cause of the lazy gem in my body. Haha..

Lots of things happened around me. Sometime make me don't know how to settle it. It is this so call "my life"? Maybe and maybe not.

Finally there was a chance for me to make decision by myself. I though i can do it well but seems like still can't manage to make the things go as smooth as it can. I do not know whether will i regret for my decision but just i do not wish that cause of my hesitation i regret in rest of my life.

Am i ok?
I seems ok.. i think.

When somethings gone far away, it hard to chase back. Maybe u able to get it back but not necessary that after u get back, u will appreciate.

Where's all the memories gone?
Still deep in my heart? No.. its gone, really gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home