Sunday, May 3, 2009

3rd May 2009

Sunday morning.. Have to back to KL today... Now waiting mummy back and say bye bye to them. Haiz.. Have to leave again..

This morning, mummy come to talk to me..
she said "I so worry bout u o.. How u going to settle the things yourself le?"
I just answer her " mee ar. dun worry la.. i will find a way to settle it.. really no need to worry"

Again.. the same comment from her " thian, next time when do things, think of it 1st.. Sometimes, something just can't simply make decision.. Have to think of others too.. Have to responsible for all the things also."

I answer " ok la.. i know." then smile at her and cont my things.

Hmm.. " mee ar.. i know.. i really know all of this la.. Just its easy to say but its hard to do lo.. I hope i can growth.. i dun wan be a kid not only in front of others but also in front of u all.. I do not wan u all worry bout me so much but i know its hard cos i alone at KL and all of u at MUAR.. The distance is 2 and half hours from KL to there.. Its far.. Mee ar.. i really really hope that u all will just beside of me when i am in trouble. i really hope that someone will just support me behind whenever and whatever decision i make.. I hope that there is someone be my listener whenever i need but not just blindly shoot or scold me like "him".. "

"daddy ar.. u sayang me the most.. although sometime i tend to keep some secret to u.. but actually is for ur own good la.. haha... i feel so touch cos u purposely take the mango for me... i really really happy la.. love u la ah pa"

Hmm... have to motivate myself la.. have to be more independent next time.. jia you lo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home