Saturday, May 30, 2009

LIfe?>

Hmm.. today should be my insurance exam date. I should now studying and doing revision but still i sit in front of my comp just want to drop down some of things that cross my mind...

I do not know is it consider end of the "case" after 2 months war with it.
Its really a complicated relationship among us..

Honestly, i really hate the girl. Sorry for the rude but i will still say.. she really not match with him cause she look much more older than him.. Haiz..

I don't know la...
I just know that i now have some one who care me much, love me much, dote on me much, understand me much.. That's should be enuf. The only thing that i should do is that, do not make me worry, sad and stress anymore. ahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home